The strong crystal structure of the battery lies in the covalent bond state. There is no puffing expansion with exposure to high temperature or gas. There is no danger of explosion or fire when overcharging or over-discharging. There is no risk of electrolyte leakage.
With excellent temperature characteristics there are no problems such as decline in litespan at high temperatures and failure to activate at low temperature. There is no need of storage at a constant temperature or humidity.
It has about 4 times the lifespan of conventional secondary batteries such as lead acid batteries. It is most economical rechargeable battery.(2400 times)
It is possible to store for long periods as there is less than 2% discharge rate.
The life of the battery is ensured because there is no memory efficacy problem as in some other batteries. Battery activation device is not required to prevent memory efficacy.
Rapid charge and discharge(charge time 2.5hrs- about 1/3rd time of lithium batteries)within discharge above 96%.
Do not need sepearte maintenance or management personnel which reduces cost.
The cost is about 20% less.
- UPS-Uninterruptible Power Supply
- ESS- Energy Storage System
- Heavy machinery and equipment use
- Various electronics products
- Golf cart
- EV-Electric Vehicle
- HEV-Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- PHEV- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle
- Ship, Vessel
- Electric Motorcycle
- Electric Bicycle
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Tradition Li ion batteries are comprised of cheap chemical compounds,mostly metal ions that are toxic. On the other hand, these batteries consist of vegetable fluids electrolytes.
- Existing lithium batteries consist of combustible gases and toxic components during over-charging or over-discharging, however the Nano cell battery is eco-friendly and doesn’t have toxic gases or flammable components.
- These Nano cell provide shorter charging time(about 2-3 hrs).it can be charged in 1/3 of the time it takes for a conventional battery.
- There is no danger of explosion or fire due to overheating during overcharging or over-discharging
- The internal resistance is externally small and temperature rises during charge and discharge, thermal runaway, leakage or explosion does not occur.
- Additionally the Nano battery is safe and functions even if it is being punctured or submerged in water.
Longer life Cycle
- Nano cell extends its life cycle up to 2400 cycles.
- In comparison Lithium cobalt batteries has a life cycle of 400 cycles.
- When the nominal Voltage is 3V, the discharge Capacity is 120Wh/kg.
- Studies identify that the most potentially harmful cathode materials in traditional lithium ion batteries is cobalt and nickel. These materials can cause negative respiratory, pulmonary and neurological effects to those exposed. These battery doesn’t not have Cobalt and uses less then 2% in total composition of nickel
- With the retail price targeted to be competitive with lead acid batteries, it will find new applications previously considered too costly with a target retail price to be 30% less then lithium ion batteries.